Gin Rummy
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
'Twas the night before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas
Posted by Joker (TD) Dec 24 2007 9:08AM

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all thru Jokers house, Not a creature was stirring not a Cougar, a Bunie, a Spider, or a mouse, the stockings were hung by the ROCKing chair with care. In hopes that St Nicholas, soon would be there. The children, Sam and DON, were nestled all snug in their beds. While visions from Webmaster danced in their heads. Ma Joker in her 'kerchief and Joker in my cap. Had just gone upstairs i thought for a long winters nap. Ma Joker had FunGames in her head, but Dreamcaster had put Joker out in the bed. When all of a sudden there arose such a clatter i sprang from my bed to see what was the matter. That damn Willow tree limbs about to make my window shatter. Away to the window I flew like a flash tore open the shutter and thru up the sash, the moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow gave lustre of midday to objects below. When, what to my wondering eyes should apear but a gigantic Redjag-uar with eight TDeers. With a little lady driver so lively and quick Mab the gamer, i know shes slick, more rapid than eagles, per coursers they came, and she whistled and shouted and called them by name: "Now OKAY! now Jerry!, now Timmy and Mary!, on Spicii!, on Peg!, on S-Man and Pearl!. To the top of the porch to the top of the wall, now dash away! now dash away! dash away all!. As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly, when they met with an obstacle, mount to the sky, so up to the house top the coursers they flew, with the RedJag full of games and Mab too. Then in a twinkling i heard on the roof the prancing and pawing of each of those goofs. As I drew in my hand and was turning around. Down the chimney Mab came with a bound. She was dressed all in fur from her head to her foot and her clothes were tarnished for ashes and soot. A bundle of games she had flung on her back. She looked like a gamer opening her pack. Her eyes--how they twinkled! Her dimples how merry! Her cheeks were like roses! Her nose like a cherry! We played Gin, Cribbage, Backgammon and Spades, Canasta Dominos, and Pool on the way. A Wink of her eye and the blink of her head soon gave me to know i had nothing to dread. She spoke not a word but went straight to her work. And filled all the stockings and turned with a jerk. In laying a finger the side of her nose and giving a nod up the chimney she rose. She sprang to the RedJag to her team gave a whistle and away they all flew like the down of a thistle. But I heard her exlcaim, ere she drove out of sight. Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night. From Ma and Pa Joker Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all the players and staff at Game Colony.

GC Store